An Accountability Post?!
I know some people like setting resolutions for the new year, but I've grown to appreciate goals more. They're pretty obtainable, assuming you pick something within your grasp.
I listed some writing goals in my end of the year post, but it'll be easier to contain everything in a separate post for the year. If things go really well, I could have five books published by November (rough timing, I know). At the very least I'll have three out, two of which just need edits and covers.
So, without ado:
- Finish drafting my shifter thriller WIP (long overdue).
- Ideally have it revised, edited, and published by the end of the year.
- Draft, edit, and publish the second book in the Early Adopter series.
- I plan on tackling this next!
- Draft the second book in the St. Acton series.
- Partly outlined!
- Edit and publish the second book in the Last Train Home series.
- Edit and publish The Threads That Weave in ebook and print.
- Upload a few other books to Ream.
- Write 400k words by the end of the year.
- At 7,437/400,000 as of today.